Hello, my name is Daisy Hayden and I am a qualified gardener, working primarily for residential clients in West Kent and South East London.
From 16/12/2022 I have been based in Tonbridge TN9, and will be developing my services around the local area, including Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells and Sevenoaks.
Fees Increase from 01/01/2023
In 2023 my fees will be as follows:
– Maintenance: £30.00 – £32.50 per hour depending on location
– Planting: £32.50 – £35.00 per hour depending on location
– Design Consultation/ Advice Session: £50.00ph
– Scale drawings: from £120.00
– Planting Plans: from £50.00.
Please note if you need to get in touch you can message me via Facebook (Daisy Hayden) or Instagram (@thetonbridgegardener) or WhatsApp 07786 697175, as well as using the Contact Form (see Navigation above), or by email.
I offer a range of services, including everything from planting design to day-to-day maintenance, to advice on soil improvement, plant selection and getting the most out of small spaces. I’m passionate about organic gardening and developing wildlife habitats and pollinator friendly family gardens.
I have my RHS Level 2 Horticulture qualification, and in 2018 completed an intensive four day garden design course at the City Lit, Holborn. I have also studied Garden Design at Capel Manor College, and continue to develop my knowledge on various short courses, including regular seminars organised by the Surrey Garden Design Group.
- Maintenance including pruning, weeding and clearing, plant care advice, soil cultivation, seasonal planting schemes, lawn care, planting: £30.00 – £32.50
- Planting plans, plant sourcing, wholesale nursery quotes and liaison re orders and deliveries: £50.00.
- I offer garden design/ hard landscaping consultations for £50.00 per hour, and scale drawn plans start at £120.00, depending on complexity.
- I work with trusted landscapers, builders, fencers, lawn specialists and tree surgeons to realise your specific requirements.
- Full public liability insurance – policy details available on request.
Please see the ‘About‘ page for further details or contact me via the online form, or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone/text: 07786 697175 to discuss your requirements. I look forward to hearing from you.
Follow @thetonbridgegardener on Instagram for frequent updates including recent design and planting work, and inspirational ideas for your garden.